Definition of Service program
1. Noun. (computer science) a program designed for general support of the processes of a computer. "A computer system provides utility programs to perform the tasks needed by most users"
Category relationships: Computer Science, Computing
Generic synonyms: Computer Program, Computer Programme, Program, Programme
Specialized synonyms: Device Driver, Driver, Diagnostic Program, Input Program, Output Program, Sort Program, Sorting Program, Trace Program
Terms within: Service Routine, Utility Routine
Service Program Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Service Program Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Service Program
Literary usage of Service program
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Peer Justice and Youth Empowerment: An Implementation Guide for Teen Court by Tracy M. Godwin, David J. Steinhart, Betsy A. Fulton (1997)
"The Colonie Youth Court Program of the Youth Courts of the Capital District, Inc., in Latham, New York, developed a community service program that attempts ..."
2. The Community Survey in Relation to Church Efficiency: A Guide for Workers by Charles Eden Carroll (1915)
"... V RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A COMMUNITY service program 1. A LOCAL PROGRAM THE following are some recommendations offered to the local church for carrying out ..."
3. The Community Survey in Relation to Church Efficiency: A Guide for Workers by Charles Eden Carroll (1915)
"... CHAPTER V RECOMMENDATIONS FOR A COMMUNITY service program 1. A LOCAL PROGRAM THE following are some recommendations offered to the local church for ..."
4. Alternative Farming Systems by K. Schnieder (1994)
"JA Walker, TN Rauh, and K. Griffin, "A Review of Ihe Residential Conservation service program," Annual Review of Energy 1985 (Palo Alto, CA: Annual Reviews, ..."
5. Medicare+Choice Program After One Year: Hearing Before the Committee on edited by Michael Bilirakis (1998)
"The study found that enactment of the BBA reduced average payments relative to the fee-for-service program to 94 percent in 1998 and will drive them down to ..."