Definition of Seeded raisin
1. Noun. Seeded grape that has been dried.
Seeded Raisin Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Seeded Raisin Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Seeded Raisin
Literary usage of Seeded raisin
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Monopoly and Trade Restraint Cases: Including Conspiracy, Injunction, Quo by John Lewson (1908)
"By this contract all of the patent owners agreed to. assign their patents to the United States Consolidated seeded raisin Company "for mutual protection and ..."
2. United States Compiled Statutes, Annotated, 1916: Embracing the Statutes of by United States, John Allan Mallory (1916)
"seeded raisin Co. v. Phoenix Raisin Seeding & Packing Co. (CC 1903) 124 Fed. 234. Where a federal court in which suit was brought was without jurisdiction, ..."
3. The Codes of California as Amended and in Force at the Close of the Forty by James Manford Kerr, California (1922)
"California seeded raisin Co., 24 Cal. App. 362. 141 Рас. 392. 3. Upon a motion to set aside an execution, the voidable Judgment upon which the execution has ..."
4. New Complete Digest: Of the Decisions of the Supreme Court and the District by James Manford Kerr (1917)
"seeded raisin Co. v. Griffin & Skelley Co., 01 CCA 334, 126 Fed. 364.—Contracts, 1884; Patents and Patent Eights, 7236. United States Consol. ..."