Definition of Section man
1. Noun. Someone who teaches a section of a large college course.
Section Man Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Section Man Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Section Man
Literary usage of Section man
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1917)
"It is reasoned that by entering into such an employment the section man undertakes to look out for his own safety, and the railroad assumes no obligation to ..."
2. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1917)
"A requested charge in an action •gainst a railway company to recover for the death of a section man who was run over by an engine while on his way to ..."
3. The American and English Railroad Cases: A Collection of All Cases Affecting by Frank Cyrus Smith, Thomas Johnson Michie, United States Courts, Great Britain Courts, Canada Courts (1906)
"Fire Set by Locomotive—Habitual Carefulness of section man.— In an action for the destruction of property by fire communicated by a locomotive, ..."
4. Annual Report of the Railroad Commissioner of the State of Virginia by Virginia Railroad Commissioner (1894)
"October 31, section man, leg broken, run over by hand car. ... April 24, section man injured by handle of pump car breaking, throwing him off. ..."
5. Bulletin by United States (1918)
"The section man has charge of the picker and opening rooms. Ho directs the work of the picker tenders, ..."
6. Factory Administration in Practice: Organization and Administration from the by W. J. Hiscox (1921)
"The section man then takes up the running by recording receipt as ... It must be remembered that the section man is concerned only with the product in ..."