Definition of Salmon loaf
1. Noun. Fish loaf made with flaked salmon.
Salmon Loaf Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Salmon Loaf Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Salmon Loaf
Literary usage of Salmon loaf
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Liberty Recipes by Amelia Doddridge (1918)
"Bake in a moderate oven for 1 hour. Serve in the dish in which it is baked. ' salmon loaf 2 c. salmon % t. salt 1 c. bread crumbs Pepper 2 eggs ..."
2. The Mendelssohn Club Cook Book by Mendelssohn Club (Rockford, Ill.) (1909)
"salmon loaf. —HAZEL BLOUGH. One can best salmon (shredded fine); salt and pepper to taste; 1 cup cracker crumbs; 2 well-beaten eggs. ..."
3. Larkin Housewives' Cook Book: Good Things to Eat and how to Prepare Them by Larkin Co (1915)
"HUTTER, ROCHESTER, NY Baked salmon loaf One can of Larkin Red Alaska Salmon, ... salmon loaf Mix together one can of Larkin Red Salmon, one cup of milk, ..."
4. Modern Women of America Cookbook by Anna Claire Vangalder, Modern Woodmen of America (1913)
"Cook about fifteen minutes and pour over the salmon loaf.—Josie Green, May- wood, Ill. salmon loaf. ..."
5. The American Home Diet: An Answer to the Ever Present Question : What Shall by Elmer Verner McCollum, Nina Simmonds (1920)
"salmon loaf. 1 can salmon Y2 tablespoon melted butter 1 cup bread crumbs 3 ... Sauce for salmon loaf. 1 cup milk 1 tablespoon flour 2 teaspoons butter 3 ..."
6. Recipes for Institutions by Chicago Dietetic Association (1922)
"salmon loaf 100 servings 12 cans No. 1 tall salmon 16 eggs 5 quarts bread crumbs 2 ... To Serve with salmon loaf Add chopped hard boiled eggs to drawn ..."