Alternative terms for "Sallade"
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Sallade Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sallade
Literary usage of Sallade
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Decisions: Containing All the Cases of General Value and by John Proffatt, Abraham Clark Freeman (1886)
"Evidence was offered to show that out of the fees claimed, sallade had on divers occasions paid certain running expenses of his office; that his accounts ..."
2. Lineage Book by Daughters of the American Revolution (1900)
"Descendant of John sallade, of Pennsylvania. Daughter of Ephraim Kerr Beaver and Lucy A. sallade, his wife. Granddaughter of Joseph sallade and Elizabeth ..."
3. Practice; Actions at Law in Pennsylvania with Forms: Actions at Law in by William Francis Johnson (1911)
"This day before me Esq., register of wills in and for the county aforesaid, personally came, Stephen Smith and Lucy sallade, the subscribing witnesses to ..."
4. Wisconsin Reports by Wisconsin Supreme Court, Wisconsin, Supreme Court (1916)
"That said local agent did cursorily examine the identical securities described in said list, and all of them, which were produced and exhibited by sallade ..."
5. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1904)
"sallade, 36 SE 022, 111 Ga. 7<Jü; Dozier v. McWhorter, 45 SE 01, 117 Ga. ... sallade, 30 SE 922, 111 Ga. 701-702), especially when, in the body of the ..."