Definition of Robert mitchum
1. Noun. United States film actor (1917-1997).
Robert Mitchum Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Robert Mitchum Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Robert Mitchum
Literary usage of Robert mitchum
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of English Usage by Inc. Merriam-Webster (1994)
"... snobby, Buckley type —Gore Vidal, quoted in Look, 29 July 1969 my mother told me early on you don't sell diamonds at the five and dime —robert mitchum, ..."
2. The Canadian Rockies Adventure Guide by Brenda Koller (2006)
"i ,.,i^^^^Q River of No Return with Marilyn Monroe and robert mitchum was a Gold Rush Western/musical with locations at Moberly Flats and Maligne Canyon. ..."
3. Crossover: Architecture, Urbanism, Technology by Ad Graafland, Leslie Jaye Kavanaugh, George Baird (2006)
"... Somol and Whiting as the author of an interpretation that opposes the performing styles of two American film actors, robert mitchum and Robert di Niro. ..."
4. The Secret Caribbean: Affordable Hideaways of the Rich and Famous by Brooke Comer (1999)
"Other luminaries include robert mitchum, TV actress Beatrice Arthur, and numerous earls, lords and ladies, who have enjoyed vacations at Galley Bay. ..."
5. Neither Left Nor Right: Selected Columns by Tibor R. Machan (2004)
"... that one will never find in other cultures —I realized this when 1 reflected on the appeal of stars such as robert mitchum and even James Garner. ..."
6. Wisdom for the Soul: Five Millennia of Prescriptions for Spiritual Healing by Larry Chang (2006)
"Vince Lombardi, 1913-1970 ~ No matter what you do, do your best at it. If you're going to be a bum, be the best bum there is. ~ robert mitchum, 1917-1997 ..."