Definition of Riverways
1. riverway [n] - See also: riverway
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Riverways Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Riverways
Literary usage of Riverways
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Guidebook to Excellence 1994: A Directory of Federal Resources for ...by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Education Coordinator Bureau of Land Management 7450 Boston Boulevard Springfield, VA 22153 (703)440-1713 Ozark National Scenic riverways Programs at the ..."
2. A History of Northeast Missouri by Walter Williams (1913)
"CHAPTER V riverways AND ROADWAYS By Samuel W. Ravenel, Boonville, ... A history of the riverways of Northeast Missouri would seem a travesty on truth—a ..."
3. Ohio: A Sketch of Industrial Progress by John Thomas Short (1882)
"France had of railways in 1878, 13150 miles; canalways, 2300 miles; riverways, 5200 miles; highways, 44000 miles; total mileage of communication, ..."
4. Annual Report of the Commissioners of the State Reservation at Niagara by New York (State). Commissioners of the State Reservation at Niagara (1918)
"AN ACT to enlarge the state reservation at Niagara, and to establish the New York state memorial riverways and reserves, extending along the Niagara river ..."