¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Rescreen
1. screen [v -ED, -ING, -S] - See also: screen
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rescreen Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rescreen
Literary usage of Rescreen
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Preventing Lead Poisoning in Young Children (1993)
"rescreen as described in text. If many children in the community have blood lead levels f*W, community interventions (primary prevention activities) should ..."
2. Drug Testing Guidelines And Practices For Juvenile Probation And Parole Agencies (1992)
"Commentary: It is a common practice among offsite laboratories to rescreen positive specimens identified through agency onsite testing. ..."
3. Superfund And Mining Megasites: Lessons from the Coeur D'alene River Basin by National Research Council (U. S.) (2005)
"Action <10 Reassess or rescreen in 1 year 10-14 Family education; follow-up testing; social services if warranted 15-19 Family education; follow-up testing; ..."
4. Transactions of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and (1912)
"Attempts have been made to rescreen the coal in shipment by the use of a traveling screening-pocket attached to the tower, but with such little success that ..."
5. Negotiating While Fighting: The Diary of Admiral C. Turner Joy at the Korean by Charles Turner Joy, Allan E. Goodman (1978)
"He would withhold decision to rescreen Chinese which we had particularly urged since these nationals were the nub of the question in our opinion. ..."
6. Health Care Technology And Its Assessment In Eight Countries edited by H. David Banta (2004)
"The current intention is to rescreen women every two years subject to revision as new data become available. Screening will be made available at minimal or ..."
7. Genetic Information and Health Care: Hearing Before the Committee on Labor edited by James M. Jeffords (2001)
"Depending on what Congress decided would be kept in which file, not only would I have to duplicate each file, but I would have to rescreen each application ..."