Definition of Republic of trinidad and tobago
1. Noun. An island republic in the West Indies off the northeastern coast of Venezuela; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1962.
Group relationships: Oas, Organization Of American States
Generic synonyms: Country, Land, State
Group relationships: Caribbean
Terms within: Trinidad, Tobago
Republic Of Trinidad And Tobago Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Republic Of Trinidad And Tobago Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Republic Of Trinidad And Tobago
Literary usage of Republic of trinidad and tobago
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to Trinidad & Tobago by Kathleen O'Donnell, S Harry Pefkaros (2000)
"Geography •he Republic of Trinidad and Tobago is the most southerly Caribbean country. Positioned just off the coast of Venezuela, Trinidad is seven miles ..."
2. Caribbean by Barbara Ender-Jones (2001)
"Together with its small neighbour Tobago, much the opposite in atmosphere and character, it forms the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, with Port of Spain as ..."
3. Internet and Society in Latin America and the Caribbean by Marcelo Bonilla (2004)
"... 2) 1965 Police Services Act (Sections 37 and 111) 1978 Firearms Act (Section 29) 1980 Constitution of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago (Section 4(c)) ..."
4. Diplomatic List: The Official Directory of Foreign Diplomats and Their Staff by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO—Embassy of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago Chancery: 1708 Massachusetts Ave. NW. 20036 (467-6490) (FAX 785-3130) National Holiday: ..."
5. Diplomatic List: Foreign Diplomatic Staffs in the U.S., 2000 edited by Barry Leonard (2000)
"... and Plenipotentiary (Resident in London) TRINIDAD and TOBAGO Embassy of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago Chancery: 1708 Massachusetts Avenue, ..."