Definition of Republic of mauritius
1. Noun. A parliamentary state on the island of Mauritius.
Generic synonyms: Country, Land, State
Group relationships: Mauritius
Terms within: Port Louis
Member holonyms: Mauritian
Derivative terms: Mauritian
Republic Of Mauritius Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Republic Of Mauritius Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Republic Of Mauritius
Literary usage of Republic of mauritius
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Threats to Democracy: Prevention and Response : Report of an Independent by Madeleine Korbel Albright, Bronislaw Geremek, Morton H. Halperin (2003)
"... former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Madagascar, Republic of Malawi, Republic of Mali, Republic of Malta, Republic of Mauritius, Mexico, ..."
2. Enhancing U.S. Leadership at the United Nations: Report of an Independent by David Dreier, Lee Hamilton, Lee Feinstein, Adrian Karatnycky (2002)
"... Republic of Malta, Republic of Mauritius, Mexico, Republic of Moldova, Principality of Monaco, Mongolia, Kingdom of Morocco, Republic of Mozambique, ..."
3. U. S.- Africa Trade Flows and Effects of the Uruguay Round Agreements and U ...by Cathy Jabara by Cathy Jabara (1999)
"... Kingdom of Lesotho (Lesotho) Republic of Madagascar (Madagascar) Republic of Mali (Mali) Republic of Mauritius (Mauritius) Republic of Namibia (Namibia) ..."
4. Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States: Annotated for Statistical ...edited by Stephen Koplan, Deanna Tanner Okun edited by Stephen Koplan, Deanna Tanner Okun (2006)
"... Republic of Madagascar Republic of Benin Republic of Malawi Republic of Botswana Republic of Mali Burkina Faso Republic of Mauritius Republic of Burundi ..."