Definition of Republic of fiji
1. Noun. An independent state within the British Commonwealth located on the Fiji Islands.
Generic synonyms: Country, Land, State
Group relationships: Fiji Islands, Fijis
Terms within: Suva
Member holonyms: Fijian
Derivative terms: Fijian
Republic Of Fiji Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Republic Of Fiji Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Republic Of Fiji
Literary usage of Republic of fiji
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Technology and Poverty Reduction in Asia and the Pacific by Jorge Braga de Macedo, Tadao Chino (2002)
"China 91.1" Cook Islands na Republic of Fiji Islands na Hong Kong. China 88.2 India 37.7 Indonesia 78.0 Kazakhstan na Kiribati na Republic of Korea 96.7 ..."
2. Technology and Poverty Reduction in Asia and the Pacific by Jorge Braga de Macedo, Tadao Chino (2002)
"China Cook Islands Republic of Fiji Islands Hong Kong, China India Indonesia Kazakhstan Kiribati Republic of Korea Kyrgyz Republic Lao People's Democratic ..."
3. Technology and Poverty Reduction in Asia and the Pacific by Jorge Braga de Macedo, Tadao Chino (2002)
"Cambodia 20.3 34.7 China (People's Republic of) 66.9 74.2 Taipei,China 98.9' 95.6' Cook Islands na. na. Republic of Fiji Islands 69.6 69.4 Hong Kong, ..."
4. Nasa Spinoff, 1996by James J. Haggerty by James J. Haggerty (1996)
"Goddard and SCSC have modeled an Earth Alert System for the Republic of Fiji, and developed a special variant of the receiver for use in the islands of ..."
5. Water and Wastewater Technologies Export Market Plan by United States, International Trade Administration (2002)
"I fe TO 6 5* I "0 Colombia Croatia Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt Ethiopia a" Republic of Fiji WB Beijing Environment Project (02) WB Sichuan ..."