Definition of Renegaded
1. renegade [v] - See also: renegade
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Renegaded Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Renegaded
Literary usage of Renegaded
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Rise and Fall of the Irish Nation. by Jonah Barrington (1848)
"renegaded; reinstated as Teller of the Exchequer. 102. William Odell . ... renegaded, and appointed to office by Lord Cas- 112. R. Rutledge. 114. Hon. ..."
2. Ireland Under English Rule: Or, A Plea for the Plaintiff by Thomas Addis Emmet (1903)
"renegaded: got a regiment and the patronage of his country. 31. Gen. Cradock. ... renegaded; privately purchased. 39. Hon. J. Creighton. ..."
3. Memoirs of the Life and Times of the Rt. Hon. Henry Grattan by Henry Grattan (1846)
"'*28 James Cane, renegaded and got a pension. ... 47 Sir C. Fortescue, renegaded officer ; King at Arms. peerage; a sea officer of no repute. 40 Right Hon. ..."
4. Memoirs of the Life and Times of the Rt. Hon. Henry Grattan by Henry Grattan (1846)
"*101 Richard Neville, renegaded; reinstated as Teller of the Exchequer. ... B. Stratford, renegaded to get 7500, his half of the compensation for ..."
5. Dalmatia, the Quarnero and Istria, with Cettigne in Montenegro and the by Thomas Graham Jackson (1887)
"... Stephen Thomas Kristi<5, who had himself renegaded from ... the aristo- not Turk- . . . nobility cracy, renegaded to Islam, in order to preserve siav. ..."
6. Historic Records and Secret Memoirs of the Legislative Union Between Great by Jonah Barrington (1844)
"James Cane renegaded, and got a pension. 29. Thomas Casey A Commission of ... Colonel C. Cope renegaded, got a Regiment, and the patronage of his county. ..."
7. The Irish Republic: A Historical Memoir on Ireland and Her Oppressors by Patrick Cudmore (1871)
"B. Stratford: renegaded to get £7500, his half of the compensation for Baltinglass. 121. Hon. ... Thomas Stannus, renegaded. 124. J. Savage. 125. Rt. Hon. ..."