¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Remittable
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Remittable Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Remittable
Literary usage of Remittable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Asiatic Journal and Monthly Miscellany (1829)
"Bengal remittable Loan. At the Rate of Subscription, oiz. 350 Madras Rs.. per 335 Sa. Rs 32 Prem. At the Rate prevailing among Merchants and Brokers in ..."
2. The Asiatic Journal and Monthly Register for British India and Its Dependencies (1835)
"remittable Loan, six per cent—22 per cent, premium. ... remittable Loan, 129.8 to 131.4 Bom. Rs. P"™ R:. per 100 Madras Rs. Sa. Rupees. 5 per cent. ..."
3. Reports of Cases Decided in the High Court of Chancery by John Peter De Gex, John Jackson Smale, Great Britain Court of Chancery, James Lewis Knight Bruce (1851)
"remittable Loan, which was secured by promissory notes, and formed part of the territorial debt of the East India Company in India. ..."
4. The Asiatic Journal and Monthly Register for British India and Its Dependencies (1834)
"Bengal remittable Loan. At the Rale of Subscription, viz. ... Rs. per 100 Madras Rs. Government Securities. remittable Loan, 144 Bom. ..."
5. Annals of British Legislation: Being a Classified and Analysed Summary of edited by Leone Levi (1860)
"On the 9th May, 1834, notice was given that the Bengal remittable Loan of 1822 would be discharged in 1835, after which no interest would be demand- able ..."