Definition of Relapsers
1. Noun. (plural of relapser) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Relapsers
1. relapser [n] - See also: relapser
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Relapsers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Relapsers
Literary usage of Relapsers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Health Consequences of Smoking: Nicotine Addiction a Report of the Surgeon by DIANE Publishing Company, C. Everett Koop, M.D. (1995)
"Abstainers and relapsers did not differ in heart rate, perceived anxiety, or coping skills in ... relapsers, abstainers, and never smokers were examined for ..."
2. Assessing Alcohol Problems: A Guide for Clinicians and Researchers by John P. Allen, Megan Columbus (1997)
"In a retrospective analysis comparing individuals who were either relapsers or survivors, relapse was associated with more situations being rated as ..."
3. Origines Ecclesiasticæ: The Antiquities of the Christian Church. With Two by Joseph Bingham (1856)
"We do not indeed find any general rule or canon for this peremptory denial of a second penance to relapsers ; but if we consider the practice of the church, ..."
4. Problems of Drug Dependence: Proceedings of the 58th Annual Scientific Meeting by Louie S. Harrie (1999)
"Among these relapsers, alcohol use often preceded cocaine relapse (64%). ... Abstainers statistically differed from relapsers in their use of social support ..."
5. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"... gained by relapsers (n = 713) (Abstainers: 1.6 kg, relapsers: 0.4 kg, p less than .0001). In order to examine the anorexic properties of nicotine gum. ..."
6. Community-based Interventions For Smokers: The Commit Field Experience by Beti Thompson, David M. Burns, William R. Lynn, Donald Shopland (2004)
"relapsers in the first month of the contest were encouraged to sign up again for the remainder of the contest. A total of 377 people initially joined the ..."
7. Counselor's Manual for Relapse Prevention with Chemically Dependent Criminal by Terence T. Gorski, John M. Kelley (1999)
"Relapse Prevention Procedure 3: Relapse Education relapsers need accurate ... Many relapsers have severe memory problems associated with Post Acute ..."