2. Verb. (past participle of refreeze) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Refrozen
1. refreeze [v] - See also: refreeze
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Refrozen Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Refrozen
Literary usage of Refrozen
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (1852)
"They were again exposed to an atmosphere of—40° Fahr., and instantly became refrozen; after a week, they were brought again into the cabin, and twenty-three ..."
2. Principles of General and Comparative Physiology: Intended as an by William Benjamin Carpenter (1841)
"They were again exposed to an atmosphere of 40° below zero, and instantly became refrozen; after a week they were brought again into the cabin, ..."
3. Bulletin by Vermont Agricultural Experiment Station (1910)
"This returned cream, sometimes a little, sometimes much at a time, is mixed with new stock, refrozen and sent out again. Perhaps some of these mixed goods ..."
4. Yearbook of the United States Department of Agriculture by United States Dept. of Agriculture (1915)
"The partially concentrated cider in the receiving tank is then put again into the freezing cans and refrozen at a temperature from 0° to 10° F., ..."
5. The Geographical Journal by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain). (1905)
"... of opon water only at its edge in such places as the northern face of the Great Barrier, and possibly in occasional rente, which are speedily refrozen. ..."