¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Redisplay
1. display [v -PLAYED, -PLAYING, -PLAYS] - See also: display
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Redisplay Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Redisplay
Literary usage of Redisplay
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Inform Designer's Manual by Graham Nelson (2001)
"An option's select routine can return three different values for different effects: 2 3 anything else redisplay the menu page that selected me Exit from ..."
2. The Temple of Apollo Bassitas by Frederick A. Cooper (1996)
"ADDENDUM The British Museum in the course of 1990 and 1991 removed the Bassai frieze from its gallery in order to redisplay it "in a sequence that will take ..."
3. Decision Support Systems for Ecosystem Management: An Evaluation of Existing edited by H. Todd Mowrer (1998)
"... redisplay of different alternatives or different variables is quick. 12) Consensus building capability: Is explicit consensus-building methodology ..."
4. Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 Developer's Workshopby John Clark Craig, Jeff Webb by John Clark Craig, Jeff Webb (1998)
"This lets the object's creator validate the user name and password and quickly redisplay the form if the entered data is incorrect. ..."
5. SAS 9.1.3 Language Reference: Concepts by SAS Institute (2005)
"... clear subsets and then redisplay all data in the data set. 1 Right-click anywhere in the data set except a column heading. 2 Select Where Clear. ..."