¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Recirculate
1. circulate [v -LATED, -LATING, -LATES] - See also: circulate
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Recirculate Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Recirculate
Literary usage of Recirculate
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Practical Thermodynamics: A Treatise on the Theory and Design of Heat by Forrest E. Cardullo (1911)
"In public buildings where large numbers of people congregate, it is undesirable to recirculate the air, since the demands of ventilation are such that, ..."
2. Ventilation and Humidity in Textile Mills and Factories by Cecil Howard Lander (1914)
"arranged to recirculate a portion of the air if desirable, which is frequently the case during a cold winter night. No fouling of the atmosphere is going on ..."
3. HVAC and Chemical Resistance Handbook for the Engineer and Architect: A ...by Tom Arimes by Tom Arimes (1994)
"CENTRIFUGAL pumps recirculate hot water in heating systems and chilled water cooling systems to establish a predetermined rate of flow between the ..."
4. Code of Federal Regulations by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Staff (2005)
"recirculate daily as described even when not used. (ii) For liquid feeds stored in mechanical, air, or other agitation-type ..."
5. Guidance for Design and Construction of a Subsurface Flow Constructed Wetland by Sherwood C. Reed (1993)
"Recirculation is required when the effluent does not meet the permit requirements; it is also important to be able to recirculate to augment low flow ..."