¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Raisiny
1. raisin [adj] - See also: raisin
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Raisiny Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Raisiny
Literary usage of Raisiny
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Dictionary of National Biography by LESLIE. STEPHEN (1889)
"... widow of the celebrated engraver, it is possible that it muy have been begun, or intended to have raisiny the Dead Body of Mr. T. Erne». ..."
2. Commentaries on American Law by James Kent, William M. Lacy (1889)
"... internal or external, for raisiny a revenue on the subjects in America without their consent. ..."
3. A Selection of Leading Cases, on Various Branches of the Law by John William Smith, John Innes Clark Hare, Horace Binney Wallace, John William Wallace (1855)
"... out of late time» have left thai to be tried til/ the jury if the raisiny or interlining were before delivery. On similar principles a deed, ..."
4. Transactions of the Asiatic Society of Japan by Asiatic Society of Japan (1885)
"Another famous authority named Oribe advised an exactly opposite treatment, called Instance raisiny or ..."