Definition of Radium therapy
1. Noun. The use of radium in radiation therapy.
Generic synonyms: Actinotherapy, Irradiation, Radiation, Radiation Therapy, Radiotherapy
Radium Therapy Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Radium Therapy Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Radium Therapy
Literary usage of Radium therapy
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Medical Clinics of North America by Michael C. Fiore, Stephen S. Entman, Charles B. Rush (1920)
"radium therapy IN CANCER OF THE PROSTATE HC BUMPUS, MD "!N cancer of the prostate the curative treatment by operation is in truth illusory; it is dangerous ..."
2. American Journal of Roentgenology by American Radium Society (1921)
"The Indications for radium therapy in Surgical Conditions of the Pelvic Organs. (Wisconsin MJ, Vol. xix, No. 4, p. 157., September, 1920. ..."
3. Oxford Loose-leaf Surgery by F. F. Burghard, Allen Buckner Kanavel (1921)
"CHAPTER I radium therapy RADIUM is a chemical element belonging to the group of metals. It was discovered in 1898 by Professor and Madame Curie. ..."
4. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1919)
"Estimate of radium therapy in Uterine Cancer.—STONE (.4m. ... 390) has recently made a report on the estimated value of radium therapy in uterine cancer, ..."