Definition of Procedures
1. Noun. (plural of procedure) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Procedures
1. procedure [n] - See also: procedure
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Procedures Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Procedures
Literary usage of Procedures
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Trends in the Health of Older Americans: U. S., 1994 by R. A. Cohen, J. F. Van Nostrand (1996)
"procedures Procedure—A surgical or nonsurgical operation, ... In accordance with ICD-9-CM coding, procedures are classified as diagnostic and other ..."
2. Environmental Performance Reviews by Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe. Committee on Environmental Policy (2006)
"2.4 Appeal procedures and prosecution of polluters Under the Environmental Impact Assessment Act, if public concerns are not reflected in a decision of a ..."
3. Biosafety in the Laboratory: Prudent Practices for the Handling and Disposal by National Research Council (U. S.) (1989)
"General emergency procedures are discussed below, followed by guidelines for ... These procedures are intended to limit injuries and minimize damage if an ..."
4. Guide for Conducting Treatability Studies Under CERCLA: Biodegradation by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Sample equipment and procedures Equipment Calibration Sampling procedures 6. ... Sampling procedures and sample custody 4. Analytical procedures and ..."
5. The U. S. Coal Industry, 1970-1990: Two Decades of Change (1994)
"The NOAA Diving Safety Board recommends a number of recompression procedures for treating diving accidents; these tables are shown in Appendix C, ..."
6. Developing a Law Enforcement Stress Program for Officers and Their Families by Peter Finn, Julie E. Tomz (1998)
"Policies and procedures can help correct any misconceptions about the program ... (2) Current staff and consultants can use the policies and procedures as a ..."
7. Environmental Performance Reviews by Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe. Committee on Environmental Policy (2006)
"1.4 Conflict resolution through access to administrative and judicial procedures Korea has long had administrative procedures (eg administrative appeals, ..."