Definition of Preventions
1. prevention [n] - See also: prevention
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Preventions Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Preventions
Literary usage of Preventions
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Home, Health and Success: Or, A Guide to a Happy Home and a Successful Life by Thomas Nelson (1908)
"Abortion is Cruel Murder—God Counts Existence from the Time of Conception—Mechanical preventions Wrong in Most Cases —Nature and Scripture Unite Bearing ..."
2. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by H.W. Wilson Company (1908)
"Panic preventions and cures. H: W. Tates. Ann. Am. Acad. 31: 398-412. Mr. '08. Readjustment of our banking system and the unification of the currency ..."
3. The Field of Disease by Benjamin Ward Richardson (1884)
"preventions OF SOCIAL AND PSYCHICAL DISEASES. I. BULKS FOB PERSONAL preventions. THK personal rules which require to be carried out in order to keep in ..."
4. Condensed Milk and Milk Powder: Prepared for the Use of Milk Condenseries by Otto Frederick Hunziker (1918)
"... V CONDENSED MILK DEFECTS, THEIR CAUSES AND preventions CHAPTER XXIII. CLASSIFICATION OF DEFECTS If we recognize in fresh cow's milk an article of food, ..."