Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Porrigo Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Porrigo
Literary usage of Porrigo
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Edinburgh Medical and Surgical Journal (1838)
"A short Treatise on the External Characters, Nature, and Treatment -;,' the different firms of porrigo or Scalled Head, and Ringworm. By WAITER DICK, MD, ..."
2. The Medical times and gazette (1859)
"Other scalp diseases common in childhood, such as the common porrigo, impetigo, ... Eczema, porrigo, and Impetigo are the only eruptive diseases \rith which ..."
3. The Homoeopathic Theory and Practice of Medicine by Erastus Edgerton Marcy, Franklin W. Hunt (1868)
"porrigo. This is a contagious disorder, and presents itself in ... The history of porrigo involves that of other parasitic growths common on the skin, ..."
4. A System of surgery: Theoretical and Practical by Timothy Holmes (1871)
"Willan figures six varieties of his genus porrigo: of these— P. ... Bateman's description of porrigo scutulata is most confused ; it certainly does not ..."
5. The Practitioner by Gale Group, ProQuest Information and Learning Company (1869)
"... Isle of Man, sends us the following : — " I have at present under my care a case of porrigo ... porrigo ..."