Definition of Pony-trekking
1. Noun. A sport in which people ride across country on ponies.
Geographical relationships: Britain, Great Britain, U.k., Uk, United Kingdom, United Kingdom Of Great Britain And Northern Ireland
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pony-trekking Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pony-trekking
Literary usage of Pony-trekking
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Adventure Guide to Ireland by Tina Neylon (2004)
"Activities include pony-trekking, forest walks, orienteering, biking, and watersports. There's a nine-hole golf course, fishing stands, ..."
2. Adventure Guide to Scotland by Martin Li (2005)
"North Sannox Pony Trekking (Sannox, Isle of Arran KA27 8JD, » 1770-810 222). Pony trekking for all standards of rider, mainly to remote country with little ..."
3. B&b Stops in England, Scotland & Wales by Anne Cuthbertson (2003)
"We are close to the golf course, pony trekking and wonderful walks. ... Fishing, golf, pony trekking, etc within easy reach. Private parking. ..."
4. Adventure Guide to Hungary by Dante Mena (2007)
"sure riding, pony trekking, and some competition-level riding begs to be tried in the newly built roofed riding hall (with expert instructors, of course). ..."
5. Recommended Country Inns & Pubs of Britain by Hunter Publishing, Incorporated (2004)
"It is an ideal centre for touring, walking, pony trekking, sailing and water ski-ing, and all the other activities that this beautiful area is renowned for. ..."
6. Bed & Breakfast Stops in England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland by Hunter Publishing, Incorporated, Anne Cuthbertson (2002)
"Activities include golfing, fishing, deer-stalking, pony- trekking, hill-walking, ... Ideally situated for walking, climbing, pony trekking or just touring. ..."
7. Best Loved Hotels 2007: Britain and Irelandby Best Loved Hotels by Best Loved Hotels (2006)
"Various activities are available locally, from golf to pony trekking. ... cycling, pony trekking, hiking, clay pigeon shooting, game shooting (seasonal) ..."