Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pinang Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pinang
Literary usage of Pinang
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Edinburgh New Philosophical Journal (1848)
"pinang, Malayan Peninsula. pinang. pinang, Malayan Peninsula. ... Calamaria longiceps, pinang. Cantor. Calamaria sagittaria, Cantor. ..."
2. British Malaya: An Account of the Origin and Progress of British Influence by Frank Athelstane Swettenham (1907)
"... to which reference must be made for a proper comprehension of succeeding events. Of these happenings the chiefest was the occupation of pinang in 1786. ..."
3. Narrative of Events in Borneo and Celebes, Down to the Occupation of Labuan by James Brooke, George Rodney Mundy (1848)
"ARRIVAL AT pinang THE IRIS ORDERED HOME. PREPARATIONS FOR DEPARTURE. ... SOCIETY OF pinang. 1847- January 1 THE new year commences with a J.in j lovely ..."
4. A Descriptive Dictionary of British Malaya by Nicholas Belfield Dennys (1894)
"Short Sketch of the Geology of Pulo pinang and the ... MALACCA AND pinang.— Journal of an Excursion from Singapur to. By JK LOGAN, Esq. Vol. ..."
5. A Narrative of Voyages and Commercial Enterprises by Richard Jeffry Cleveland (1842)
"Pulo pinang. — Procure a Pilot — Arrive at Calcutta. I PURCHASED the few skins offered me, amounting to thirty-two, while under sail ; and now, ..."