2. Verb. (present participle of photocopy) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Photocopying
1. photocopy [v] - See also: photocopy
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Photocopying Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Photocopying
Literary usage of Photocopying
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"Federal officials say that administering a royalty system would drastically increase the cost of photocopying, which NLM now absorbs, and they question the ..."
2. Information and Communication Technologies for Development in Africa: The by Florence Ebam Etta, Sheila Parvyn-Wamahiu (2004)
"Some photocopying was done, and the available computers were not being used because of a software problem. The facsimile machine and printer at the centre ..."
3. Making Health Communication Programs Work: A Planner's Guide (1993)
"Two simple options are available for reprinting materials: photocopying and printing. ... Thus, unlike photocopying costs, which remain constant per item, ..."
4. Telecentres, Access and Development: Experience and Lessons from Uganda and by Sarah Parkinson (2005)
"For example, many stationery shops in Kabale town had expanded into photocopying and typesetting, and sometimes into desktop publishing and binding. ..."