Definition of Pervs
1. Noun. (plural of perv) ¹
2. Verb. (third-person singular of perv) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Pervs
1. perv [n] - See also: perv
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pervs Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pervs
Literary usage of Pervs
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Life of Napoleon Buonaparte, Emperor of the French: With a Preliminary by Walter Scott (1832)
"... which pervs-ded s-ks whi a ols-the peas-es-s-change which the s-isis cosid render by the French na....is ..."
2. A Theological Dictionary: Containing Definitions of All Religious Terms by Charles Buck (1831)
"... in fine. no blessing can descend to any pervs but only by and through her, and th.u in the way of her being possessed of their sins by their confessing ..."
3. The American Cyclopædia: A Popular Dictionary of General Knowledge by Charles Anderson Dana (1874)
"... to his the whole story of these inquisitorial pervs- tions, and demanded that an ordinary jo-if should be instantly appointed to ..."
4. Chambers's encyclopædia by Chambers W. and R., ltd (1874)
"were 440000 hands employed in these œil-: ' age, 90 per cent, adults and young pervs*, •'• 10 per cent, children; by sex, 44 per cent u" and 56 females. ..."
5. Diary of Iohn Evelyn, Esq., F.R.S.: To which are Added a Selection from His by John Evelyn (1906)
"... detain'd him in Holland seuerall months ; but I think they neuer payd peny for it, tho' the papers I haue pervs'd speake of an assize herring; ..."
6. The Diary of John Evelyn, Esq., F.R.S.: To which are Added a Selection from by John Evelyn, Henry Benjamin Wheatley, William Bray (1906)
"... detain'd him in Holland seuerall months ; but I think they neuer payd peny for it, tho' the papers I haue pervs'd speake of an assize herring ; nor did ..."
7. The Modern British Drama: In Five Volumes by Sir Walter Scott, Walter Scott (1811)
"... with my voice, guitar, and pervs, Among the nymphs to kick up some diversion. Sil. Whom have и е herer a sightly clown ! —and sturdy ; Hum ! plays, ..."