Definition of Personal representative
1. Noun. A person who manages the affairs of another.
Personal Representative Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Personal Representative Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Personal Representative
Literary usage of Personal representative
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Code of Virginia: With the Declaration of Independence and Constitution by Virginia, John Mercer Patton, Conway Robinson (1849)
"Of the goods not mentioned in the preceding section, Id. $ 47. other than such as are exempt by the fourteenth section, the 2 CM m. personal representative ..."
2. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1910)
"At common law, It la conceded that personal actions died with the person and could not be revived, either by, or against the personal representative; ..."
3. Foreign and Domestic Law: A Concise Treatise on Private International by John Alderson Foote (1878)
"But this rule does not operate to prevent a personal representative clothed ... The personal representative, when once clothed with authority by the English ..."
4. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the High Court of Chancery: During by Great Britain Court of Chancery, Edward Thurlow Thurlow, Alexander Wedderburn Rosslyn, Jonathan Cogswell Perkins (1845)
"The personal representative is expressly mentioned in the proviso ; to be void, ... As the personal representative is bound to pay the mortgage, ..."
5. Prideaux's Precedents in Conveyancing: With Dissertations on Its Law and by Frederick Prideaux, John Whitcombe (1889)
"(personal representative of XY) ... the said CD Remainder of to the said AB as the personal representative of the said XY m'o™e'y'paid to (the payment and ..."
6. The Law of Wills by Isaac Fletcher Redfield (1877)
"personal representative only liable to actions within the jurisdiction where appointed. ... The contract of the party includes his personal representative, ..."
7. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1915)
"233 • death of her husband, who was killed while engaged in interstate commerce, will be without préjudice to the right of the personal representative of ..."