Definition of Pension account
1. Noun. A plan for setting aside money to be spent after retirement.
Generic synonyms: Plan, Program, Programme
Specialized synonyms: 401-k, 401-k Plan, Individual Retirement Account, Ira, Keogh Plan
Pension Account Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Pension Account Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Pension Account
Literary usage of Pension account
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Profit-sharing between capital and labour: Six Essays by Sedley Taylor (1884)
"... or in consequence of dismissal, his Provident and pension account is liquidated on his demand, in accordance with Article 23. Art. 18. ..."
2. Calendar of Virginia State Papers and Other Manuscripts: ... Preserved in by Virginia, William Pitt Palmer, Sherwin McRae, Raleigh Edward Colston, Henry W. Flournoy (1884)
"The pension account will not be admitted without evidence superior to what is bro't on. The public boards are always, I believe, more or less influenced by ..."
3. Protecting the Future of Social Security: Hearing Before the Budget edited by John R. Kasich (1997)
"In recent years, 1995, 1996, what has been the typical real rate of return on a pension account? Mr. PINERA. We have had, sir, only 1 year, 1995, ..."
4. Report of the Roman Catholic Schools of Newfoundland by Newfoundland, Superintendent Roman Catholic Schools (1904)
"The pension account, which will be found in extenso elsewhere in this report, is in excellent standing at the present time. The fund is rapidly increasing, ..."