2. Adjective. (alternative spelling of oologic) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Oologic
1. oology [adj] - See also: oology
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Oologic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Oologic
oologic (current term)
Literary usage of Oologic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Popular Science Monthly (1889)
"These publications serve to show how the oologic characteristics may assist in the methodical classification of birds, what relation there is between the ..."
2. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine (1818)
"A curious work, entitled oologic, ora treatise on the eggs and nests of various birds, will soon be published by MODS. I..'Abbe Manesse. ..."
3. The Auk: Quarterly Journal of Ornithology by American Ornithologists' Union, Nuttall Ornithological Club (1894)
"Published oologic.il works are likewise scientifically valueless if the statement* they contain are rested upon accounts that cannot be verified bevond all ..."