Definition of Obesity diet
1. Noun. A diet designed to help you lose weight (especially fat).
Obesity Diet Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Obesity Diet Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Obesity Diet
Literary usage of Obesity diet
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lectures on Chemical Pathology in Its Relation to Practical Medicine by Christian Archibald Herter (1902)
"... during exercise—Effect of restricting diet—Resemblances between diabetes and obesity—Diet and exercise the basis of treatment—Influence of thyroid on ..."
2. Mammalian Models for Research on Aging by Bennett J. Cohen, Institute Of Laboratory Animal Resources, National Research Council Staff (1981)
"Prominent among these are cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and other pathological correlates of obesity. Diet restriction, sufficient to maintain ..."
3. Dietetics for Nurses by Fairfax Throckmorton Proudfit (1918)
"The following table is given by him as showing the minimum and maximum amount of the different food constituents constituting the obesity diet : In ..."
4. Clinical treatises on the pathology and therapy of disorders of metabolism by Karl Harko von Noorden (1903)
"... the second anti-obesity diet (3-5 of the normal diet required) and never to the third dietary (1-2 to 2-5 of the calculated normal diet). ..."