Definition of Nouvelles
1. nouvelle [n] - See also: nouvelle
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nouvelles Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nouvelles
Literary usage of Nouvelles
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge: Embracing by Johann Jakob Herzog, Philip Schaff, Albert Hauck (1909)
"The results of his ten years' experience as director of the nouvelles Converties he ... Fénelon returned to his post at the nouvelles Converties. ..."
2. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by American Neurological Association, Philadelphia Neurological Society, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association, Boston Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (1886)
"... by a voluntary effort, choose the name. Such experiments would be useful in investigating aphasia. ISAAC OTT. nouvelles Experiences a propos de la ..."
3. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by Philadelphia Neurological Society, American Neurological Association, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association (1886)
"... by a voluntary effort, choose the name. Such experiments would be useful in investigating aphasia, ISAAC OTT. nouvelles Experiences a propos de la ..."
4. The Monist by Hegeler Institute (1899)
"... nouvelles Études de Mythologie, by MAX MUELLER, translated by M. Léon Job ; La Nouvelle monadologie? by MM. RENOUVIER and PRAT, which I am permitted to ..."