¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonpsychiatric
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonpsychiatric Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonpsychiatric
Literary usage of Nonpsychiatric
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Statistical Assessment Of National Significant Industrial User Noncompliance (1993)
"Depression and Other nonpsychiatric Medical Disorders Guideline: If a ... Similar percentages may be expected for other nonpsychiatric medical conditions. ..."
2. Depression in Primary Care: Vol. 2. Treatment of Major Depression: Clinical by DIANE Publishing Company (1993)
"Similar percentages may be expected for other nonpsychiatric medical conditions. The general strategy in such cases is to treat the medical condition first, ..."
3. Depression in Primary Care: Detection and Diagnosi by DIANE Publishing Company (1993)
"Depression may co-occur with nonpsychiatric medical disorders or with other psychiatric disorders; it may also be brought on by the use of certain ..."
4. Treatment of Drug Dependent Individuals with Comorbid Mental Disorders edited by Lisa S. Onken, Jack D. Blaine, Sander Genser, Arthur M. Horton (1998)
"These findings are consistent with previous research on collateral verification in nonpsychiatric samples that has found a tendency towards underreporting ..."
5. Assessment and Treatment of Patients With Coexisting Mental Illness and by Richard Ries (1996)
"Various states may be mistakenly called anxiety, and people often use terms such as "panic attack" to describe nonpsychiatric states. ..."
6. Criminal Justice & Community Response to Rape by Joel Epstein (1995)
"Instead nonpsychiatric factors, such as the victim's fear of humiliation during criminal justice processing, ..."