¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nongreen
1. not green [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nongreen Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nongreen
Literary usage of Nongreen
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Arsenic by Assembly Of Life Sciences, National Academies Press, Assembly of Life Sciences (U.S.), National Academy of Sciences (U.S.) (1977)
"... water and salts absorbed by roots from the soil to the top of a plant; and the phloem, which carries elaborated food materials from green to nongreen ..."
2. Probability of Sea Level Rise by James G. Titus, Vijay K. Narayanan (1998)
"Surface Temperatures 1765-2065, With and Without an Illustrative Serially Correlated nongreen- house Forcing. The shaded area illustrates the a limits of ..."
3. Have the U. S. Supreme Court's 5th Amendment Takings Decisions Changed Land by Daniel Pollak (2001)
"Figure A17: Relationship Between County Adoption of Growth Control and Takings-Related Changes in Regulatory Behavior 60% J 20% OK "nongreen" "Green" ..."
4. The Year-book for Colorists and Dyers: Presenting a Review of the Year's by Herman A Metz (1904)
"... and the following formula has been found to give a positively nongreen- able black of fine shade without injuring the finest count of yarn: ..."
5. Biotechnology: Ti-Plasmids and Other Plant Vectors: Bibliography January by Lara Wiggert (1995)
"... sequence of a 7.4 kb region containing the entire plastid ribosomal RNA operon of the nongreen parasitic plant Epifagus virginiana has been determined. ..."