¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonexperimental
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonexperimental Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonexperimental
Literary usage of Nonexperimental
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Desktop Guide to Good Juvenile Probation Practice by DIANE Publishing Company (1993)
"A major difference between experimental and nonexperimental design is this random ... In a nonexperimental study several groups receive different levels of ..."
2. Cocaine Use in America: Epidemmiologic and Clinical Perspectives edited by Nicholas J. Kozel, Edgar H. Adams (1996)
"Although evidence from experimental and nonexperimental research indicates that adverse consequences have occurred following cocaine use, knowledge about ..."
3. Overview of Addiction Treatment Effectiveness by Mim J. Landry (1996)
"The perspective of this document is that, while experimental research designs are preferred, data derived from quasi-experimental and nonexperimental ..."
4. Essentials for Animal Research: A Primer for Research Personnel by B. Taylor Bennett (1996)
"Parasitic Diseases Parasites of laboratory animals have also been implicated as nonexperimental variables in research. Some parasites such as Trichosomoides ..."
5. Self-Sufficiency for Poor Families: Opportunities and Disincentives on the (1994)
"The estimated program effects using a nonexperimental comparison group, he found, differed substantially from the experimental results. ..."