Definition of Nidifies
1. nidify [v] - See also: nidify
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nidifies Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nidifies
Literary usage of Nidifies
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Natural History of Ireland by William Thompson, James R. Garrett, George Dickie (1851)
"fore, to find that this bird is not only equally common in the south as in the north of Ireland ; but that it nidifies as frequently on the rocky coasts of ..."
2. Medical Lexicon: A Dictionary of Medical Science : Containing a Concise by Robley Dunglison (1846)
"The Arterial System, or System of red blood, (F.) Systeme vasculaire a sang rouge, which commences with the nidifies of the pulmonary veins; and includes ..."
3. The Critical Review, Or, Annals of Literature by Tobias George Smollett (1778)
"... to man before the methods of finking deep into their proper nidifies were at all known. In other countries, where metals may be more generally ..."
4. A Text-book of Physics by William Watson (1899)
"... and that of water at the same temperature 0.99987, the increase in volume of one gram of water when it nidifies is 0.0907 cc Water, when changing to ice ..."