Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Neutralistic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Neutralistic
Literary usage of Neutralistic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The New York Times Current History (1917)
"It is understood that in the middle of April Austria-Hungary became convinced that neutralistic sentiments might prevail In the peninsula, and consequently ..."
2. Peace and Survival: West Germany, the Peace Movement, and European Security by David Gress (1985)
"... 1950s arguing the need for a neutralistic policy of reconciliation with the Soviet Union and a greater distance to the West, especially the United ..."
3. General History of the Christian Religion and Church by August Neander, Alexander James William Morrison (1852)
"By virtue of this distinction between a supernatural and a natural end of man, he rebuts the objection often urged by those who stood on neutralistic or ..."
4. Europe: Dimensions of Peace by Björn Hettne (1988)
"This would mean some kind of 'neutralistic' stand, allowing room for substantial flexibility, in recognition of differing security interests [Albrecht, ..."
5. Why Italy Entered Into the Great War, by Luigi Carnovale by Luigi Carnovale (1917)
"An outside neutralistic resistance would hopelessly have ruined him. On the morning of May 23, 1915, he declared war on Francis Joseph of Austria through ..."
6. Fraser's Magazine by Thomas Carlyle (1856)
"Popularity and refinement of expression are neutralistic. "We recollect an aged clergyman who was accustomed to give this advice to his young friends in the ..."
7. My Italian Year: Observations and Reflections in Italy During the Last Year by Joseph Collins (1919)
"... were particeps criminis in their neutralistic propaganda. Giolitti coined the famous phrase "Parecchio," which meant, "There is much to be obtamed ..."
8. Arms--and the Men: Intimate Personal Glimpses of Delegates, Attachés, and by Cyril Arthur Player (1922)
"He led the fight against the pro-German and neutralistic elements, vigorously, and with able generalship. The circulation of his paper mounted and mounted, ..."