¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nematicide
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nematicide Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nematicide
Literary usage of Nematicide
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. DNA Fingerprinting and Plants (Including Pathogens): Sponsored CRIS/ICAR by Andrew Kalinski (1994)
"Fungicide and nematicide tests 37:1983. PEDERSON, VD Control of covered smut, ... Barley covered smut and Barley Loose Smut, Fungicide and nematicide Tests. ..."
2. Flue-Cured Tobacco: The Complete Handbook by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Use of a resistant variety or a nematicide treatment with a rating of at ... If resistant varieties have been affected, a nematicide with a rating of 1 or 2 ..."
3. Pacific Northwest Agricultural Insect & Plant Disease Study Manual by Hugh W. Homan, Russell W. Clausen (1998)
"... with stomach activity temephos (Abate) mosquitoes and midges (aquatic larvicide) terbufos (Counter) systemic insecticide - nematicide tetrachlorvinphos ..."
4. Legumes in Crop Rotations--Bibliography, January 1990-December 1993 by Mary V. Gold (1994)
"Peanut yields following either 1 or 2 years of cotton (CP and CCP, respectively) were higher than those of peanut monoculture without nematicide [P(-)]. ..."
5. Pathogens of Soybean Seeds: Bibliographyby Andrew Kalinski by Andrew Kalinski (1994)
"Fungicide and nematicide Tests 32:70. ELLIS, MA, CALVEZ, GE and SINCLAIR, JB 1977. Efecto del tratmiento de semillas de frijol. ..."
6. Pathogens of Maize Seeds: Bibliographyby Andrew Kalinski by Andrew Kalinski (1994)
"Fungicide and nematicide Tests 47:77. DILLARD, HR and COBB, AC 1992. Control of bacterial speck and spot on processing tomato, 1991. ..."