Definition of Neele
1. neeld [n -S] - See also: neeld
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Neele Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Neele
neele (current term)
Literary usage of Neele
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A List of Geographical Atlases in the Library of Congress: With by Clara Egli Le Gear, Philip Lee Phillips, Library of Congress Map Division (1920)
"neele sc.  Palestine and Syria—Syria antiqua et Palästina. neele ec. ... SI neele sculpt. 1814.  China and Japan Engraved by H. Cooper. ..."
2. A Bibliographical Account of the Principal Works Relating to English Topography by William Upcott (1818)
"4. A View of the Chancel of the Parish Church of Crowan. SJ neele sc. p. ... SJ neele sc. p. 119. 13. Monument of Sir John St. Aubyn of Clowance and of St. ..."
3. The Annual Biography and Obituary for the Year (1829)
"HENRY neele, ESQ. THE following Memoir has been extracted from a highly ... The late Henry neele was the second son of a highly respectable map and heraldic ..."
4. Friendship's Offering, and Winter's Wreath.: And Winter's Wreath: a by Thomas Kibble Hervey, Leitch Ritchie (1826)
"BY HENRY neele, ESQ. O'ER the blue heavens—majestic and alone— He treads, as treads a monarch towards his throne ! Darkness her leaden sceptre lifts, ..."