¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Myasthenic
1. [n -S]
Medical Definition of Myasthenic
1. Relating to myasthenia. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Myasthenic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Myasthenic
Literary usage of Myasthenic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A System of Physiologic Therapeutics: A Practical Exposition of the Methods by Solomon Solis-Cohen (1901)
"Modal Change of Contraction. Alteration of Polar Formula. Reaction of Degeneration. Myotonic Reaction. Myoclonic Reaction. myasthenic Reaction. ..."
2. The Diseases of the Stomach by William Ward Van Valzah, James Douglas Nisbet (1898)
"In myasthenic retention a moderately dry diet is best borne; in obstructive ... In myasthenic retention physical and mental fatigue increase the motor ..."
3. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"Further, dies against ACh receptors were iden- n the serum of myasthenic patients (1). question of whether the circulating dies are instrumental in causing ..."
4. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by American Neurological Association, Philadelphia Neurological Society, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association, Boston Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (1905)
"Dr. Sailer did not test any case for the myasthenic reaction. None of the patients had ever complained of diplopia. Dr. Gordon wished tp put on record the ..."
5. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1919)
"Faradic stimulation of the extensors of hands and fingers was followed by a ready exhaustion (myasthenic reaction of Jolly). Seen by Lieut.-Col. ..."