Definition of Municipal bond
1. Noun. A bond issued by a state or local government.
Municipal Bond Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Municipal Bond Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Municipal Bond
Literary usage of Municipal bond
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Commentaries on the Law of Municipal Corporations by John Forrest Dillon (1911)
"An overdue and unpaid coupon for interest, attached to a municipal bond which has several years to run, does not render the bond and the subsequently ..."
2. The Law Governing the Issuing, Transfer and Collection of Municipal Bonds by William Henry Harris (1917)
"A. Parties, pleading, and practice in municipal bond cases. ... The rules of pleading, practice, and evidence in municipal bond cases are not so peculiar or ..."
3. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1918)
"municipal bond*. Annotation. Mandamus to compel issuance of bonds of municipality or other public corporation. ..."
4. Municipal Bonds: A Statement of the Principles of Law and Custom Governing by Fraser Brown (1922)
"... C. On demand, or at a fixed or determinable future time, D. To order or bearer. Brief consideration will show that a municipal bond, ..."
5. The Work of the Bond House by Lawrence Chamberlain (1913)
"The Volume of municipal bond Sales. Our powers of security absorption may be apprehended somewhat when we observe that during the past year there were ..."