¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Multisite
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Multisite Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Multisite
Literary usage of Multisite
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Review of the Worker and Public Health Activities Program Administered by by National Research Council (U. S.) (2006)
"multisite EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDIES In the 1980s the need for joint ... In this section the committee reviews two different types of multisite studies ..."
2. National Evaluation of the Supportive Housing Demonstration Program: Final ...by Mark L. Matulef by Mark L. Matulef (1995)
"Advantages of multisite projects included greater integration of residents and dwellings in the ... Exhibit 2-2 provides an example of a multisite project. ..."
3. School-linked Human Services: A Comprehensive Strategy for Aiding Students by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"... Appendix II Description of School-Linked Programs Reviewed State-Sponsored, multisite Programs School-Based Youth Services Program ..."
4. Identifying Health Technologies That Work: Searching For Evidence by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"In addition, building on the Medical Research Service's Cooperative Studies Program, Health Services R&D is funding multisite projects on such diverse ..."
5. Building a Better Delivery System: A New Engineering/Health Care Partnership by Proctor P. Reid, National Academy of Engineering, Institute of Medicine (U.S.) (2005)
"However, the rapid cycle is challenging, both for smaller centers with less infrastructure and for multisite studies. Ideally, these funding mechanisms ..."