Definition of Money handler
1. Noun. A person who receives or invests or pays out money.
Generic synonyms: Individual, Mortal, Person, Somebody, Someone, Soul
Specialized synonyms: Banker, Drawer, Exchanger, Money Changer, Payer, Remunerator, Redeemer, Financial Officer, Treasurer
Money Handler Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Money Handler Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Money Handler
Literary usage of Money handler
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Real Wealth of Nations =: Or, A New Civilization and Its Economic by John S. Hecht (1921)
"... from which we deduce that we begrudge and despise the profit of the money-handler, but overlook that of the wealth-handler, although in both cases the ..."
2. The Americana: A Universal Reference Library, Comprising the Arts and ...edited by Frederick Converse Beach, George Edwin Rines edited by Frederick Converse Beach, George Edwin Rines (1912)
"But work as he may, some imperfection in his spurious bills which has escaped him one day arrests the glance of the keen-eyed money handler. ..."
3. The Mother of All Webs Who Gotcha! by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1992)
"... Lansky's money handler in several major business ventures, including Lansky's hidden ownership of racetracks in Florida and casinos in Nevada, ..."
4. Advanced Demolition Legion: The ADL in Action by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"... Farr law partner in Geneva, Willard Zucker, had been the money handler for Oliver North and Richard Secord at Lake Resources, Inc. Earlier, ..."