Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Modelist Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Modelist
Literary usage of Modelist
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Boston Book Market, 1679-1700 by Worthington Chauncey Ford, Club of Odd Volumes (1917)
"10 Complete modelist — : 4:2 The compleat modelist ; shewing the true and exact way of raising the model of any Ship or Vessel. Also the manner how to find ..."
2. New Zealand: Or; Zealandia, the Britain of the South by Charles Hursthouse (1857)
"... and the shallow sides are the surrounding hills—climbing which, by zigzag path, and peeping over the brim, the modelist will have before him, ..."
3. Germany, Bohemia, and Hungary: Visited in 1837 by George Robert Gleig (1839)
"In 1735, however, Jacob died, when one Samuel Gb'rner, a modelist, and perspective maker, took his place. Some ingenious representations of Mount Calvary ..."
4. The Historical Magazine (1868)
"In the November number of THE HISTORICAL MAGAZINE (II., ii., 319) reference is made to one, William Rush, a modelist. Pray tell us who this William Rush was ..."
5. The Jurist by Great Britain Courts, Great Britain (1844)
"... Southwark, Surrey, wholesale dealer in foreign and other nuts. Adjourned. Charles Loua de Bourbon, Minerva-house, New-cross, Deptford, Surrey, modelist. ..."