Definition of Mispaged
1. mispage [v] - See also: mispage
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mispaged Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mispaged
Literary usage of Mispaged
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Jesuit Relations and Allied Documents: Travels and Explorations of the by Reuben Gold Thwaites, Jesuits (1898)
"XI 167 mispaged as 168, though in both issues in the Lenox Library the pagination, ... 170 is mispaged 172. There are several errors in page references, ..."
2. A New Discovery of a Vast Country in America by Louis Hennepin, Victor Hugo Paltsits (1903)
"45-48 are duplicated by insertion of sig. *ee between Ee and Ff; some copies have 91 mispaged 81, and others have the numeral "i" superior to the "9"; ..."
3. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the High Court of Chancery: In the by Great Britain Court of Chancery, Robert Belt, Philip Yorke Hardwicke (1831)
"117, and Stackpole v. Beaumont, 3 Fes. 89. See also Dashwood v. Lord Bulke- ly, 10 Fes. 230, &c. * Note, The fol. edit is mispaged from p. ..."
4. Catalogue of the American Library of the Late Mr. George Brinley: Of by George Brinley, James Hammond Trumbull (1880)
"S is correctly paged, 257-272, and so on to the end of sig. U, p. 304: but sig. X (on the inferior and yellowish paper) is mispaged, 295-310, ..."
5. Original Journals of the Lewis and Clark Expedition by Reuben Gold Thwaites (2001)
"[I]~39°5 P. 98 is mispaged 70. Vol. Ill : Title, verso blank ; "Inhoud ", pp. ... 119, 161 and 300 are mispaged 116, 163 and 30, respectively. ..."