Definition of Misbilled
1. misbill [v] - See also: misbill
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Misbilled Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Misbilled
misbilled (current term)
Literary usage of Misbilled
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Digest of Decisions Under the Interstate Commerce Act, from 1908 by Herbert Confield Lust, Ralph Merriam (1913)
"(b) The fact that the testimony in a reparation case showed complainant had knowingly misbilled a shipment of junk as scrap iron will form the subject of ..."
2. The American and English Railroad Cases: A Collection of All Cases Affecting by Frank Cyrus Smith, Thomas Johnson Michie, United States Courts, Great Britain Courts, Canada Courts (1902)
"Where defendant company, standing in the relation of agent to a connecting line, negligently misbilled freight over such line, it was liable directly to the ..."
3. Digest of Decisions Under the Interstate Commerce Commission Act from 1908 by Herbert Confield Lust, Ralph Merriam (1913)
"(b) The fact that the testimony In a reparation case showed complainant had knowingly misbilled a shipment of junk as scrap iron will form the subject of ..."
4. Interstate Commerce Commission Reports: Decisions of the Interstate Commerce by Interstate Commerce Commission, United States (1916)
"Complainant, by Its agent, misbilled three carload shipments of coal from Plymouth Junction, Pa., to Sharon, 111., ..."