Definition of Micrographed
1. micrograph [v] - See also: micrograph
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Micrographed Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Micrographed
Literary usage of Micrographed
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Microscope: An Introduction to Microscopic Methods and to Histology by Simon Henry Gage (1920)
"... the ordinary camera and photographic objective, only a small part of the objects mounted for microscopic study can be photo-micrographed satisfactorily. ..."
2. The Microscope and Its Revelations by William Benjamin Carpenter, William Henry Dallinger (1891)
"Diagrammatic illustration of the method by wliich the image iii fig. 675A wus photo-micrographed. 7i=l'346 in which the back parts of the eye are immersed, ..."
3. Plant Anatomy from the Standpoint of the Development and Functions of the by William Chase Stevens (1916)
"micrographed. It stains different tissues different tints of red. An excellent double stain with fuchsin and methyl blue is obtained as follows. ..."
4. Annual Report of the State Geologist of New Jersey for ...by Geological Survey of New Jersey by Geological Survey of New Jersey (1892)
"Photo- micrographed. Magnified 90 diameters....Facing page 224 Fig. 1. Section of a snow-field 42 Fig. 2. Form of hill worn by ice 47 Fig. 3. ..."
5. Annual Report of the State Geologist for ...by New Jersey Geological Survey, 1863-1915 by New Jersey Geological Survey, 1863-1915 (1892)
"Photo- micrographed. Magnified 90 diameters....Facing page 224 Fig. 1. Section of a snow-field 42 * Fig. 2. Form of hill worn by ice 47 Fig. 3. ..."