Definition of Medal winner
1. Noun. (golf) the winner at medal play of a tournament.
Category relationships: Golf, Golf Game
Generic synonyms: Golf Player, Golfer, Linksman
Medal Winner Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Medal Winner Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Medal Winner
Literary usage of Medal winner
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Balancing Reading & Language Learning: A Resource for Teaching English by Mary Cappellini (2005)
"They need to hear It was late one winter night, long past my bedtime, when Pa and I went owling. from the famous book and Caldecott medal winner Owl Moon by ..."
2. Muhammad Ali & Company by Thomas Hauser (1998)
"1984 Olympic gold-medal-winner Frank Tate versus 1988 Olympic gold-medal-winner Andrew Maynard. The #1 IBF light- heavyweight contender against the #1 WBA ..."
3. Story of Our Post Office: The Greatest Government Department in All Its Phases by Marshall Henry Cushing (1892)
"HM Robinson of Atlanta, was the medal winner of the fourth division. He was born in 1858, has lived in Atlanta since early childhood, in the Government ..."
4. Transactions of the Commonwealth Club of California by Commonwealth Club of California (1903)
"Jurors were: Dr. Leon Richardson, former Director, University of California Extension Division and Past Poetry medal winner; Wheaton H. Brewer, ..."
5. Canada Under the Administration of the Earl of Dufferin by George Stewart (1879)
"... PB L Challenge Medal, winner to receive Bronze Medal. 1874. Silver medal. .Sent to JE Har- zard. Bronze do ..Wm. Dean. ..."
6. Australian Dictionary of Dates and Men of the Time: Containing the History by John Henniker Heaton (1879)
"Sydney Mail Prize .... Town and Country Journal (do.) Corporal Sherring Corporal (Quantock AU Palmer, Naval Brig'dc Private HJ Holme (medal winner) Sergt. ..."