2. Adjective. Produced using a mammograph. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Mammographic
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Mammographic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Mammographic
Literary usage of Mammographic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Improving Breast Imaging Quality Standards by Sharyl J. Nass, John Ball (2005)
"The requirement for six category I continuing medical education (CME) credits in each mammographic modality used should be eliminated for interpreting ..."
2. Health Care Technology And Its Assessment In Eight Countries edited by H. David Banta (2004)
"unselective mammographic screening until the findings from different foreign studies had been published (57). Since 1989, the Federal Ministry of Research ..."
3. Guide to Clinical Preventive Services: Report of the U. S. Preventive by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"What is the optimum interval between mammographic screening examinations? ... mammographic screening and mortality from breast cancer: the Malmo ..."
4. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Food and Drugs, Pt. 800-1299, Revised by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Staff (2005)
"Each facility shall send each patient a summary of the mammography report written in lay terms within 30 days of the mammographic examination. ..."