¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Louie
1. looie [n -S] - See also: looie
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Louie Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Louie
louie (current term)
Literary usage of Louie
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Working with the Working Woman by Cornelia Stratton Parker (1922)
"louie to them does not exist—louie, forever on the run with, "louie, move these trays! ... and then louie smashes his fingers and retires for ten minutes. ..."
2. Blown in by the Draft: Camp Yarns Collected at One of the Great National by Frazier Hunt (1918)
""Have some moah pie, louie," Abie begged. "Took some moah ice cream once, Bennie. ... louie, properly urged, took another half of juicy, flakey apple pie, ..."
3. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1915)
"To overrule the St. louie Club Case, and then declare acts committed before the ... St. louie, OH & CR Co. v. Fowler, 142 Mo. 687, 44 SW 771; Erbaugh v. ..."
4. The Dictionary of National Biography by Sidney Lee (1908)
"... to induce Queen Anne's ject for making himself an absolute monarch, advisers to revive, this time successfully, the m connivance with louie XIV. ..."