¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Logout
1. logoff [v -S] - See also: logoff
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Logout Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Logout
Literary usage of Logout
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. SAS 9.1.3 [sic.] Companion for Z/OS. by SAS Institute, SAS Publishing (2004)
"sas options('log=logout print=printout')input('''myid.sas.program''') This example illustrates a SAS invocation in batch mode, using a JCL EXEC statement ..."
2. Network Security by David J. Stang (1991)
"This com- mand sons out the entries in the file, matching up login and logout times. With no arguments, last displays all information in the file. ..."
3. Electronic Resource Management: Report of the DLF Resource Management Initiative by Timothy D. Jewell (2005)
"... 779 logout Uniform Resource Identifier Indicator, 789 logout Uniform Resource Identifier Type, 789 logout Uniform Resource Identifier Value, ..."
4. The Sanitarian by Medico-Legal Society of New York (1893)
"I say,' exclaimed M. Proust, ' that in one sense the tout ct logout cannot be accepted, for the very simple reason that there are 500000 cubic metres of ..."
5. SAS(R) 9.1 Companion for OpenVMS Alpha by Sas Institute, Institute SAS Institute (2004)
"logout Procedure When you are finished using the system, enter logout at the DCL prompt. The system displays a message to confirm that you have logged out. ..."